Digital signal processing algorithms development
The list of the AXONIM development teams’ competencies in the field of digital signal processing algorithms development include the following specializations.
signal processing algorithms development:
- signal filtering;
- restoration of signals against background noise;
- customized algorithms for signal processing.
video processing algorithms development:
- custom algorithms development;
- realization of own and provided by the Customer algorithms on serial processors or FPGA;
- allocation of objects - living objects, landscape, vehicles and the definition of their characteristics;
- image stabilization;
- coordinates of objects restoring on several images from different points;
- determining the position of the observer by several of the images he observes.
laser scanner algorithms development:
- restoration of the profile of the observed object;
- restoration of a 3D scene;
- formation of technical requirements.
radio signals processing algorithms development:
- program-defined radio;
- error control codes;
- connection monitoring;
- peak processing;
- analog sound processing;
- adaptive synchronization;
- FFT processing;
- modulation / demodulation - AM, FM, FSK, PSK, QAM, etc. processing with FPGA solutions;
- narrowband, broadband demodulation and filtering;
- demodulation based on the ADC directly from the first intermediate frequency (up to 200 MHz in width up to 6 KHz);
- MCU software for radio receiver and transmitter control.
communication signals processing algorithms development:
- carrier recovery;
- echo cancellation;
- modulation / demodulation - AM, FM, FSK, PSK, QAM, QPSK, others;
- error-correcting codes - Hamming, Golay, BCH, trillis, turbo codes, etc.
audio processing algorithms development:
- step shift;
- audio streaming;
- sound effects;
- automatic alignment;
- noise suppression.
- simulation of the developed algorithms;
- design and configuration of the test environment on hardware;
- algorithms adjustment to architectural features of the platform;
- application of highly specialized hardware.