Software development services for freeRTOS
The AXONIM engineering extensive competences include the development of systems and solutions for the freeRTOS real-time operating system.
Frequent tasks that are performed by our programmers working with freeRTOS are:
- embedded software for freeRTOS development;
- transfer and adaptation to the target platform, including DSP processors from Texas Instruments and / or Analog Devices;
- transfer of communication stacks - lwIP, BSD, ModBus, ProfiNet;
- support for Ethernet, WiFi, BlueTooth, RSxxx;
- software design for SPI, I2C, CAN, USB, LCD, VGA, TV-OUT, ADC, DACEEPROM / FLASH (NAND, NOR), SD / MMC, USB-FLASH;
- adaptation, migration and support of file systems;
- user software design;
- test software design;
- user interface development;
- testing and debugging on hardware;
- source code, development tools, debugging tools, repository for different operating systems, software documentation writing for software delivery to the Customer.